Welcome to my keepsakes shop
As I have a 6 month waiting list for keepsakes, my books are closed for the time being. If you would like to join my newsletter list to stay in touch CLICK HERE
How to order a keepsake:
- Decide which style keepsake you would like.
- Email me on email@example.com
- I will let you know when my next available slot is. If that is an OK date for you I will send you a PayPal invoice.
- The invoice is for a £5 non-refundable deposit per keepsake. The £5 comes off the price of your keepsake. Your slot is booked once the invoice is paid.
- I will email you the month before your keepsake is due to be made. I will check all the details for your keepsake and invoice you for the balance of payment.
- Click on each of the keepsake photos below to go to a page with all the details about that keepsake style. So, the size, the number of pieces of clothing I need, and lots of photos of my work.
- If you would like to split your payment across 2-4 months email me and I can arrange that for you
- Postage is £7.50 per item, unless you are in Swansea and would like to collect your keepsake from me. All keepsakes are wrapped in clear cellophane wrap when completed, and postage is via Royal Mail ‘signed for’. CLICK HERE for my address
- Please note I only post completed keepsakes to UK addresses. This is due to my business insurance.
- If you are not yet ready to order but would like to be able to find me easily when you are CLICK HERE to subscribe to my mailing list. I send monthly newsletters with no spam.