Welcome to my keepsakes shop
My order book is now open for keepsakes. All the styles of keepsakes and memory bears I make are on this page. Click the photos with prices on for more info and photos.
How to order a keepsake:
- Decide which style keepsake you would like.
- Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will let you know when my next available slot is. If that is an OK date for you payment is by PayPal invoice.
- Your slot is only booked when the invoice is paid.
- Click on each of the keepsake photos below to go to a page with all the details about that keepsake style including the size and lots more photos.
- If you would like to split your payment across 2-4 months email me and I can arrange that for you
- Postage is £8.00 per item, unless you are in Swansea and would like to collect your keepsake from me. All keepsakes are wrapped in clear cellophane wrap when completed, and postage is via Royal Mail ‘signed for’. CLICK HERE for my address
- Please note I only post completed keepsakes to UK addresses. This is due to my business insurance.
Number of clothes required
Heart shaped cushions require: 5-11 babygros* or 2+ adult shirts**
16″ cushions require: approx 16 babygros* or 2+ adult shirts**
All the bears and elephants require: 8-10 babygros* or 1+ adult shirts**
Small quilts will need a minimum of 15-18 babygros* or 6+ medium adult t-shirts**
Large quilts will need a minimum of 20-25 babygros* or 9+ medium adult t-shirts**
*I can work with any baby clothes from t-shirts to dresses, to bibs to cardies. However the quantity of clothing needs to add up to to the equivalent number of babygros to give me sufficient fabric to work with
**I can work with any adult clothing from t-shirts to dresses, to skirts to jeans. I cannot work with very thick fabrics such as wool winter coats or leather or real fur